Field Factors BV is a design and engineering company headquartered in the Delft in The Netherlands ("we," "us," "our," and “Field Factors”). Find out more about our Services here.
This section applies to the Personal Information we collect and process from a subscriber, a client or a potential client through the provision of our products or services.
- “Contact" is a person we may contact through our services and communication channels. In other words, a Contact is anyone on our Distribution List who has given us information. For example, a subscriber to our newsletters or a client we work for.
- "Visitor" means any person who visits our website www.fieldfactors.com
- "you" and "your" means, depending on the context, either a Contact or a Visitor.
- "Personal Information" means any information that identifies or can be used to identify a Contact, or a Visitor, directly or indirectly. Examples of Personal Information include, but are not limited to, first and last name, email address, position, or other demographic information.
1. Information We Collect
This section applies to Personal Information that we collect and process through our Website(s) or the provision of our services.
The Personal Information that we may collect broadly falls into the following categories:
(i) Information you provide to us: In the course of engaging with our Services, you may provide Personal Information about you. Personal Information is often, but not exclusively, provided to us when you send us an email, or communicate with us in any other way.
(ii) Information you provide to us on the Websites or otherwise: Certain parts of our Websites may ask you to provide Personal Information voluntarily. For example, we may ask you to provide certain Personal Information (such as your name, contact details, organisation name, profile information) in order to sign up for our newsletter, register to attend an event, or otherwise submit inquiries to us. We may also collect Personal Information, such as your contact and job details and feedback, when you attend our events, take part in surveys, or through other business or marketing interactions we may have with you. You may choose to provide additional information when you communicate with us or otherwise interact with us, and we will keep copies of any such communications for our records.
(iii) Information we collect automatically through our Websites: When you visit our Websites, we may also collect certain information automatically from your device, such as IP-address.
2. Use of Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information we collect through our Websites or the provision of our Services, or other sources for a range of reasons, including:
registration for events;
Sending invoices for the services provided.
handling questions and service requests;
doing customer satisfaction research;
processing applications for a position;
to respond to your online inquiries and requests, and to provide you with information about services that you have requested from us.
to improve the navigation and content of our Websites.
3. Data protection
We take the protection of the Personal Information of contacts and visitors to our website seriously and therefore take appropriate organisational and technical measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure, unauthorised modification or otherwise unlawful processing. Our employees who have access to your Personal Information are bound by a confidentiality clause and only have access to this personal information if necessary for the performance of their duties.
4. Provision of personal data to third parties
Field Factors will not share your personal data with third parties unless you have given permission for this or when this is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
5. Links to third-party websites
6. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
7. Other Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update, or request deletion of your Personal Information. Field Factors takes reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and up to date. You may contact us directly at any time about accessing, correcting, updating, or deleting your Personal Information.
- You can object to processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time. Visitors who have opted in to our newsletters can opt out of receiving emails form us at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our newsletters.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information.
The request to exercise one or more of the above rights can be submitted in writing to our Privacy contact, to be reached via email@example.com. We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
Changes to this Policy
Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org