We are looking for a talented and motivated Environmental Engineer with experience with water chemistry and biofiltration techniques to work with us on the following challenge:
To design, build and test compact biofiltration systems in the lab and the field.
- Collecting data and sampling in project location;
- Prototyping, testing and experimenting with various geo-media;
- Lab testing with different representative chemical compositions;
- Field testing and monitoring
- are a student, or just finished studies and have at least a bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering, Water Technology or similar;
- have affinity with storm water quality and quantity management;
- have technical skills and a hands-on mentality to work on experimental research and prototyping.
- are passionate about your work and encouraged to take initiative;
- are fluent in English and /or Dutch;
- are available at least 4 days per week, for a minimum of 5 months, starting from September 2018.
What we offer you:
We are a small - but growing, multidisciplinary, and multicultural team. We offer you the opportunity to work in an open, creative and professional context, with room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take responsibilities. We offer internship compensation.
Does this appeal to you?
Send your motivation and CV to Wilrik Kok: email@example.com
Or call 015 2024 020 for more information.