We are looking for a talented and motivated Environmental Engineer with affinity with water chemistry and biofiltration techniques to work with us on the following challenge:
To test, monitor and further develop a compact biofiltration system for stormwater run-off in urban areas.
- Data collection of the quality of run-off in test location;
- Literature study of treatment potential of various geo-media;
- Prototyping different compositions of filtermedium;
- Lab testing with different representative chemical compositions;
- Field testing of a 1:1 test set-up at The Green Village.
I first want to know more about Field Factors